Machin Forum Forum Index Machin Forum
THE place to discuss the definitive stamp

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Box of used Machins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Machin Forum Forum Index -> Machins to Buy, Sell or Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dj0505
Gold Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:43 pm    Post subject: Box of used Machins Reply with quote

I have a large box of used Machins for sale. They are mainly 1st and 2nd, and from last 18months.

Anyone interested please email me duncanjardine@ncafc.fsnet.co.uk
cdj1122
Machin Man

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect that you might get the best results if you indicated the size or weight of the mixture. A photo would help others to figure out what you are selling.
I see that you are in the UK or at least your e-address is rooted there, but there is always a chance that you are living somewhere else so you might tell us where the parcel would be mailed from.
These details are what builds interest.

Last edited by cdj1122 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
dj0505
Gold Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:07 pm    Post subject: Weight etc Reply with quote

Sorry New to all this.

Weight of box is just over 2kg.

Yes I live in Wales in UK, so thats where they would b mialed from.

I dont trade in stamps, I actually run a club shop at a My local Football Team, thats where this box full of stamps has been donated.

Cheers

Duncan
cdj1122
Machin Man

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I just won a bid on eBay for a box of about 2kg (5 pounds) of mixed UK stamps, mostly definitives, for 2.99 ($4.7Cool plus postage from the UK to the USA.
So I would suspect that the stuff you describe is worth a little less as you say it is almost all recent "NVI"s. Unless there is someone who wants a lot of them to examine for minor variations.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230574066547&ssPageName=ADME:L:PMR:US:1123
I am most interested in the Machins in my parcel and will try to trade, sell or give away the commemoratives.
Good Luck
dj0505
Gold Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:09 am    Post subject: Box of Stamps Reply with quote

To Be honest I dont know whats in there altogther, top handfuls certainly appear to be 1sts and 2nds, but noticed a few Guernsey or Jersey in there too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Machin Forum Forum Index -> Machins to Buy, Sell or Exchange All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: