Machin Forum Forum Index Machin Forum
THE place to discuss the definitive stamp

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

5 2017 DG L500.2.1 grids

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mriisj
Gold Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:06 pm    Post subject: 5 2017 DG L500.2.1 grids Reply with quote

Hi All
I have been chasing the 2017 5 stamps in all 8 grid positions but so far I have only seen it with the four central grid positions, I have been told that the production run was only for this four Squares but before going to London to try the get the remain four I would like to know if anyone here can confirm that it is only printed on the center Squares or on all 8 Squares

By Squares I mean the lower left square boxes of each sheet which shows the position of the specific sheet in the print run.

I traveled to Glasgow and Edinburg recently hence RM advertised that I could by them there but they had never received any in the counter sheet format Sad

Michael
cdj1122
Machin Man

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ta-da-da, ta-da-da, ta-da-daaa,
Tada, tada, tada .... to London we will go.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting. or should it be haunting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Machin Forum Forum Index -> The GB Machin All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: