Machin Forum Forum Index Machin Forum
THE place to discuss the definitive stamp

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for kiloware dealers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Machin Forum Forum Index -> Machins to Buy, Sell or Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
novato
Platinum Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:43 pm    Post subject: Looking for kiloware dealers Reply with quote

Hello, are you still there? After years, just a few days ago, I was able to play with my beloved machins, now I have more space in my house, so I can enjoy all my accumulation again, ha.

Unfortunately, all my kiloware dealers have disappeared, so, a big difficult question, would someone here give me a new clue to get a new one?

I spent a few hours on ebay, and I really do not like it. I think it is risky to buy, due to the high cost of shipping.

I would like to find a new kiloware distributor.

I hope someone helps me, thanks.
Gooner
Machin Man

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, yes it is very difficult to find a GENUINE kiloware dealer these days, I have tried several times on eBay and, to me, they always seem to have been picked before the offering is made so there is very little of actual value or difference in the lot.

One way to tell is to look at a seller and if his listings contain several "individual" items and a couple of kiloware packs, the aforementioned "individual" items will almost certainly have been picked from the lots being offered as kiloware.

This is even more likely if you are looking specifically for security issue stamps as they are much easier to identify and select the ones you want to pick out than, for example, the old Flame NVIs where a seller had to really do some work to find the more valuable issues.

So, sorry, but my answer is no, I cannot recommend a genuine kiloware dealer but there must be some out there somewhere I guess.
phos45
Machin Man

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NVI 1ST 2ND CLASS AVAILABLE ... enquire
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Machin Forum Forum Index -> Machins to Buy, Sell or Exchange All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: