Machin Forum Forum Index Machin Forum
THE place to discuss the definitive stamp

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wilding \ lighthouse album question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Machin Forum Forum Index -> Stamps In General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul
Gold Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:39 pm    Post subject: Wilding \ lighthouse album question Reply with quote

Hello,

I have a question relating to the Great Britain lighthouse album and its space for one of the wilding stamps I recently obtained. I know this is a forum primarily for machins, but figured there would be a lot of machin collectors who also collect wildings and also use the lighthouse album and therefore may be able to answer my question.

The wilding stamp in question is a multiple crown watermark, type 1 2.5d wilding (catalogue number SG 574e) and there appears to be no space for this in the lighthouse album. What I can see is that on page 52.D-5A there is a second space for a 2.5d type 2, with issue date 4-10-1961. I believe this is an error and should in fact be the space for the type 1 stamp.

So my question is this. My pages have a date of 1995 in the bottom left and I wondered if this is a known error and if there is a more recent printing for the lighthouse pages that fixes it?

Many thanks in advance,

Paul.[/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Machin Forum Forum Index -> Stamps In General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: