Machin Forum Forum Index Machin Forum
THE place to discuss the definitive stamp

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Extra four ring binders for the old prnt version.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Machin Forum Forum Index -> Machins to Buy, Sell or Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdj1122
Machin Man

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject: Extra four ring binders for the old prnt version. Reply with quote

Does anyone happen to have an old set of the Handbook binders. The pages aren't needed. Just the four ring binders.
Despite the efficiency and beauty of the updated disc, I still try to print out interesting data, suggestions and related postings on paper from other sources to a similar size and format to insert the information where it can be found (usually) easily.
The three wide green four ring binders that I have are now bulging to the extent that I am almost unable to close them. I need to re-arrange the chapters and appendicula so that I can bring one along when I am somewhere with time on my hands and no access to a PC.
Gooner
Machin Man

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Charlie,
I definitely had a cream folder prior to the disk version. I think I may still have it as well. Embarassed

Finding it may be the issue, Shocked Shocked but I will have a look tomorrow as if I have it it is certainly in the attic, which is not really bright enough to search by at night even with the light on. Razz
cdj1122
Machin Man

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's fine, I appreciate that, Dave.
The first Deegam I had was sort of a pamphlet, I think, but that is long gone. Then there was the two binders of bright yellow, but when I got the next set, green, I gave them away to someone in Canada or upstate New York, along with an almost complete level two series ( at that time) of used examples.
The green binders have lasted me to date and supplemented the discs quite well.
Charlie
PS: While I did have to generate another new password about a week ago, it has worked perfectly since. Twice or three log-ins. I'd keep my fingers crossed but it is hard to tap the keys that way, and impossible to hold a coffee cup.
Gooner
Machin Man

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlie,
Can you please send me your full address,,, I can remember Lecanto Florida, but that is unlikely to reach you.

By the way the folder is yellow (not cream - that was an old MCC one, which would have worked the same though).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Machin Forum Forum Index -> Machins to Buy, Sell or Exchange All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: