Machin Forum Forum Index Machin Forum
THE place to discuss the definitive stamp

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Taking a Break - Forum Remains Open

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gooner
Machin Man

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:49 pm    Post subject: Taking a Break - Forum Remains Open Reply with quote

Firstly my apologies for the short notice..

I am taking a complete break from stamps for a few weeks starting 09 September 2016.

Sorry if this inconveniences any new or existing customers.

I fully intend to return by 1st October 2016 AT THE LATEST, maybe a few days before.
I will still be available to answer any queries you may have on recent orders sent in the last few days or even if you just want to chat, but I really need to have a break from stamps for a short while, recharge the batteries, play a few rounds of golf, get some fresh air etc ....

Thank you for your past custom and I hope to be able to service your needs when I re-open around 1st October.

In the meantime - if you cannot access the standard site email please contact me on;
kz1qrt@gmail.com

All the best and kind regards
Dave

PS : The Forum should remain open and available for all existing members.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Machin Forum Forum Index -> Site Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: