Machin Forum Forum Index Machin Forum
THE place to discuss the definitive stamp
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boots Labels Wanted

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Machin Forum Forum Index -> Machins to Buy, Sell or Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
lynroy
Gold Poster


Joined: 22 Nov 2014
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:51 pm    Post subject: Boots Labels Wanted Reply with quote

Hi, can anyone direct me to where I might be able to purchase the following Boots Labels to complete my collection:

1. Singapore '95 (Printed on reverse)
2. Indonesia (Badung) '96
3. NEC Birmingham Stamp '96 (UK) (Rushstamps)

4. China/Hong Kong '96
5. Bangkok '96 (Different from the Limited Edition)
6. Taipei '96 - red overprint
7. 100th Anniv of National Philatelic Society (NPS)
8. Machin Collectors Club '06

These are the two I'm now wanting....


Thanks in advance
Lynroy


Last edited by lynroy on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phos45
Machin Man


Joined: 17 Aug 2007
Posts: 182
Location: canada

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

info here ...


http://machinmania.blogspot.ca/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
lynroy
Gold Poster


Joined: 22 Nov 2014
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:34 am    Post subject: Boots Labels Wanted Reply with quote

phos45 wrote:
info here ...


http://machinmania.blogspot.ca/


Thanks, looks like he has 1 of the eight I require...Will send email to see...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lynroy
Gold Poster


Joined: 22 Nov 2014
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:10 pm    Post subject: Boots Labels Wanted Reply with quote

No, still need the eight listed below:

1. Singapore '95 (Printed on reverse)
2. Indonesia (Badung) '96
3. NEC Birmingham Stamp '96 (UK) (Rushstamps)
4. China/Hong Kong '96
5. Bangkok '96 (Different from the Limited Edition)
6. Taipei '96 - red overprint
7. 100th Anniv of National Philatelic Society (NPS)
8. Machin Collectors Club '06

Thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gooner
Machin Man


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 1271
Location: England, UK

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Singapore '95 (Printed on reverse) and
7. 100th Anniv of National Philatelic Society (NPS)
I have one copy of each the first and seventh one definitely ... the reason I haven't put it up for sale is that I cannot find a price for them anywhere on the net and that is generally how I fix my price levels.. I don't remember exactly what I paid for No 1 it but it wasn't cheap, I paid an awful lot for No7.

I assume there isn't any for sale on-line currently because they are quite scarce.


2. Indonesia (Badung) '96
3. NEC Birmingham Stamp '96 (UK) (Rushstamps)
4. China/Hong Kong '96
5. Bangkok '96 (Different from the Limited Edition)
6. Taipei '96 - red overprint
I have the above also - I will put it up on site over tonight.

8. Machin Collectors Club '06 - again - a very expensive purchase - I do have one only but again not sure what price to release it at. I see Roy has it at 6 - no way will I be selling my copy for triple that.
_________________
Regards
Dave
http://www.stamp-collector.co.uk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
gbmachins
Diamond Poster


Joined: 24 Jul 2007
Posts: 139
Location: nomadic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PRICES FOR THESE HAVE CERTAINLY SHOT UP


For your information here is a list of my spares and the price I want for them. Please add 1.50 P&P to any you require.

PAYMENT BY PAYPAL EMAIL ME FIRST, FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

PLEASE NOTE: I WILL BE RETURNING TO THE UK ON 29TH NOVEMBER FOR ABOUT 10 DAYS. SO ANY ORDERS AFTER 28TH WILL NOT BE SERVICED UNTIL I RETURN.


1996 U - Boots Label - Bangkok '96 Stamp Exhibition 7.99

1997 U - Boots Label - Pacific '97 Stamp Expo (Blue Fluor) @7.99

1997 U - Boots Label - Moscow '97 Stamp Expo @6.99

1997 U - Boots Label - Bangkok '97 Thai Stamp Exhibition @6.99

1998 U - Boots Label - Rushstamps 40th Anniversary @6.95

1998 U - Boots Label - London '98 Stamp Expo @7.50

1998 U - Boots Label - Israel '98 Stamp Expo @12.00

1998 U - Boots Label - Singpex '98 Stamp Expo@7.99

1998 U - Boots Label - llsapex '98 Stamp Expo @8.99

1999 B - Boots Label - Melbourne Stamp Expo @8.99

1999 B - Boots Label - IBRA '99 Stamp Expo@9.99

2000 U - Boots Label - London "Collect british Stamps" (2d Blue)@5.99

2000 U - Boots Label - London "Collect British Stamps" (1d Black)@5.99

2000 B - Boots Label - Indonesia '00 World Exhibition @8.49

2000 B - Boots Label - USA (Anaheim) World Stamp Expo @6.99

2001 B boots Label Hong Kong @8.49

2001 B - Boots Label - Hafnia (Denmark) Stamp Expo @7.50
_________________
Roy Simpson
GB Machins
http://www.gbmachins.co.uk

http://machinmania.blogspot.com


Last edited by gbmachins on Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Gooner
Machin Man


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 1271
Location: England, UK

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have satisfied most of the wants of the OP - Lynroy.

However there are a couple of other things I have left to do.

I have no idea if there is a market for them but I have a number of postally used Boots labels to put on site.

I have also recently bought a large Machin collection and within that there are a number of these labels - sans overprint - i.e. from when they were originally issued for the birthday cards from Boots between 1994 and 1997 by the different printers with differing roulettes and phosphors.

I have a bit of work to do to confirm the different items are labelled correctly but once that is done I will load these up also.


_________________
Regards
Dave
http://www.stamp-collector.co.uk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
lynroy
Gold Poster


Joined: 22 Nov 2014
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gooner wrote:
I think I have satisfied most of the wants of the OP - Lynroy.

However there are a couple of other things I have left to do.

I have no idea if there is a market for them but I have a number of postally used Boots labels to put on site.

I have also recently bought a large Machin collection and within that there are a number of these labels - sans overprint - i.e. from when they were originally issued for the birthday cards from Boots between 1994 and 1997 by the different printers with differing roulettes and phosphors.

I have a bit of work to do to confirm the different items are labelled correctly but once that is done I will load these up also.



Hi Dave, yes, thank you.... I have most of them now thanks, think two remaining that I'm after are

1. China/Hong Kong '96 Unbranded ( Not the Hongpex '96)
2. 100th Anniv of National Philatelic Society (NPS) Unbranded

Regards
Lynroy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lynroy
Gold Poster


Joined: 22 Nov 2014
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gbmachins wrote:
PRICES FOR THESE HAVE CERTAINLY SHOT UP


For your information here is a list of my spares and the price I want for them. Please add 1.50 P&P to any you require.

PAYMENT BY PAYPAL EMAIL ME FIRST, FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

PLEASE NOTE: I WILL BE RETURNING TO THE UK ON 29TH NOVEMBER FOR ABOUT 10 DAYS. SO ANY ORDERS AFTER 28TH WILL NOT BE SERVICED UNTIL I RETURN.


1996 U - Boots Label - Bangkok '96 Stamp Exhibition 7.99

1997 U - Boots Label - Pacific '97 Stamp Expo (Blue Fluor) @7.99

1997 U - Boots Label - Moscow '97 Stamp Expo @6.99

1997 U - Boots Label - Bangkok '97 Thai Stamp Exhibition @6.99

1998 U - Boots Label - Rushstamps 40th Anniversary @6.95

1998 U - Boots Label - London '98 Stamp Expo @7.50

1998 U - Boots Label - Israel '98 Stamp Expo @12.00

1998 U - Boots Label - Singpex '98 Stamp Expo@7.99

1998 U - Boots Label - llsapex '98 Stamp Expo @8.99

1999 B - Boots Label - Melbourne Stamp Expo @8.99

1999 B - Boots Label - IBRA '99 Stamp Expo@9.99

2000 U - Boots Label - London "Collect british Stamps" (2d Blue)@5.99

2000 U - Boots Label - London "Collect British Stamps" (1d Black)@5.99

2000 B - Boots Label - Indonesia '00 World Exhibition @8.49

2000 B - Boots Label - USA (Anaheim) World Stamp Expo @6.99

2001 B boots Label Hong Kong @8.49

2001 B - Boots Label - Hafnia (Denmark) Stamp Expo @7.50


Hi Roy, yes prices have risen sharply over last 12-18months, thanks for the list, I believe I have all these.

The two remaining wants are:
1. China/Hong Kong '96 Unbranded ( Not the Hongpex '96)
2. 100th Anniv of National Philatelic Society (NPS) Unbranded

Regards
Lynroy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gooner
Machin Man


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 1271
Location: England, UK

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lynroy wrote:

The two remaining wants are:
1. China/Hong Kong '96 Unbranded ( Not the Hongpex '96)
2. 100th Anniv of National Philatelic Society (NPS) Unbranded

Lynroy - I am confused by the China Hong Kong item - I believe I have this up for sale. If you go to the first page and count down I believe it is the 8th item. Can you let me know if it is not because that means my list is incomplete.
http://stamp-collector.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_13_339_530&sort=20a&page=1

I also have the NPS one you need - I thought I had loaded this last night but must have missed it. It will be listed at 15.99.
_________________
Regards
Dave
http://www.stamp-collector.co.uk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
lynroy
Gold Poster


Joined: 22 Nov 2014
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gooner wrote:
lynroy wrote:

The two remaining wants are:
1. China/Hong Kong '96 Unbranded ( Not the Hongpex '96)
2. 100th Anniv of National Philatelic Society (NPS) Unbranded

Lynroy - I am confused by the China Hong Kong item - I believe I have this up for sale. If you go to the first page and count down I believe it is the 8th item. Can you let me know if it is not because that means my list is incomplete.
http://stamp-collector.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_13_339_530&sort=20a&page=1

I also have the NPS one you need - I thought I had loaded this last night but must have missed it. It will be listed at 15.99.


Hi Dave, yes you have the one I want the Hongpex '96 after looking at my collection, I have the China/Hong Kong label....
Also ordered the NPS...

This completes my collection unless there are others I have not identified, (no definitive list available on the web)

Regards
Lynroy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phos45
Machin Man


Joined: 17 Aug 2007
Posts: 182
Location: canada

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:31 pm    Post subject: ebay lot ... Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/GB-MACHIN-2000-2006-10-Different-Exibition-Boots-Labels-Retail-Over-55-CD-479-/301130862551?pt=UK_Stamps_BritishStamps&hash=item461ccc4fd7

listing here ...

http://stamp-collector.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_13_339_530
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
lynroy
Gold Poster


Joined: 22 Nov 2014
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: ebay lot ... Reply with quote

phos45 wrote:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/GB-MACHIN-2000-2006-10-Different-Exibition-Boots-Labels-Retail-Over-55-CD-479-/301130862551?pt=UK_Stamps_BritishStamps&hash=item461ccc4fd7

listing here ...

http://stamp-collector.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_13_339_530


Thanks, I now have everyone ever produced I believe!!!! Total of 63 at last count...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phos45
Machin Man


Joined: 17 Aug 2007
Posts: 182
Location: canada

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:58 pm    Post subject: catalog list Reply with quote

you might like to read this ...

http://www.stampprinters.info/SPI_Boots.htm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Machin Forum Forum Index -> Machins to Buy, Sell or Exchange All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group