Machin Forum Forum Index Machin Forum
THE place to discuss the definitive stamp

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GB Booklets for Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Machin Forum Forum Index -> Machins to Buy, Sell or Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mollydog
Gold Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: GB Booklets for Sale Reply with quote

Hello,

I have a website which I use to clear the duplicates from GB Stamp Booklet collections which I buy at auction.

Each booklet has an individual description covering overall condition and perfs (full, blunted, trimmed etc) and details of any variation/errors which I have found. There is also a scan of the actual booklet, pane or stamp as appropriate.

Prices are low as I only seek to cover the initial cost of buying and disposal of the collections.

www.mollydogbooklets.com

Thanks

Kevin
Mollydog
Gold Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:34 am    Post subject: New items Reply with quote

Hello,

Just to update my earlier posting - I bought some more booklets at a fair recently and have been through them and have taken out what I need for my collection but as always there are some duplicates which I have added to my site.

There are some which have flaws on stamps within the panes - each is described individually.

You may wish to take a look. Thanks

www.mollydogbooklets.com
billpeter
Gold Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I followed your link, Molly, but it says that it is undergoing maintenance, but should be back by 1st March. You don't work for the Royal Bank,do you?
cdj1122
Machin Man

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can understand you enthusiasm, but it sort of takes the bang out of your new site to anyone who checks your link.
Mollydog
Gold Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: Website Reply with quote

Hello,

Thank you for your posts regarding the website.

Yes it has been down since early 2013 but due to illness within my family I simply havent had time to get it up to date.

Hopefully I can address this soon but in the meanwhile I do have an stock list which I can e-mail to anyone who wants it (This is much quicker to update than the website).

Thank you for your interest.

Mollydog Booklets
lynroy
Gold Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Website Reply with quote

Mollydog wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your posts regarding the website.

Yes it has been down since early 2013 but due to illness within my family I simply havent had time to get it up to date.

Hopefully I can address this soon but in the meanwhile I do have an stock list which I can e-mail to anyone who wants it (This is much quicker to update than the website).

Thank you for your interest.

Mollydog Booklets

Website still down, can you email me any you have left...Thanks
Glyjo
Gold Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:56 am    Post subject: mollydogbooks Reply with quote

Hi
Can't get to your site, is the link correct?
Glyjo
Gold Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:57 am    Post subject: mollydogbooks Reply with quote

Hi
Can't get to your site, is the link correct?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Machin Forum Forum Index -> Machins to Buy, Sell or Exchange All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: