Machin Forum Forum Index Machin Forum
THE place to discuss the definitive stamp

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quality Benham First Day Covers Website

View previous topic :: View next topic  
qualityfirstdaycovers
Silver Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Quality Benham First Day Covers Website Reply with quote

Hi,

I run a website selling quality Benham first day covers http://qualityfirstdaycovers.com.

I have been collecting Benham First Day Covers for over 25 Years. All covers displayed on this website are in excellent condition for their age.

I have recently decided to merge my passion for photography with these unique Benham work of art covers and offer for sale some wonderful one off pieces.

These frames will incorporate one limited edition Benham cover with a supporting high quality photo to make a very unique piece of art for that special room or present.

I am located in Barnsley, South Yorkshire and only provide my products exclusively online. I have until now sold my products online via ebay for many years but decided I wanted to move to a professional based website to allow customers to appreciate the quality of the Benham covers and my own goods for themselves.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries or if you would like to personalise a special frame to your liking with any cover on the website.
lynroy
Gold Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Quality Benham First Day Covers Website Reply with quote

qualityfirstdaycovers wrote:
Hi,

I run a website selling quality Benham first day covers http://qualityfirstdaycovers.com.

I have been collecting Benham First Day Covers for over 25 Years. All covers displayed on this website are in excellent condition for their age.

I have recently decided to merge my passion for photography with these unique Benham work of art covers and offer for sale some wonderful one off pieces.

These frames will incorporate one limited edition Benham cover with a supporting high quality photo to make a very unique piece of art for that special room or present.

I am located in Barnsley, South Yorkshire and only provide my products exclusively online. I have until now sold my products online via ebay for many years but decided I wanted to move to a professional based website to allow customers to appreciate the quality of the Benham covers and my own goods for themselves.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries or if you would like to personalise a special frame to your liking with any cover on the website.

Hi, the link is not working....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Machin Forum Forum Index -> Stamp Covers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: