Machin Forum Forum Index Machin Forum
THE place to discuss the definitive stamp

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forum has NO Liability

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Machin Forum Forum Index -> Machins to Buy, Sell or Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gooner
Machin Man

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Forum has NO Liability Reply with quote

Please note - any member may use this thread in the forum to buy, sell or exchange or trade stamps at no financial cost to either party whatsoever.

I.E - It is a free service to members.

However the forum administration, moderators or owner will NOT take responsibility for transactions that FAIL for any reason.

I am sure the moderators will attempt to help both parties come to as successful conclusion if necessary but that is an entirely voluntary service and does not imply any liability on the forum.

P.S. If of course any satisfied seller would like to DONATE a proportion of his sale revenue to help finance the forum then please email me for a PayPal address.

Happy Selling/Trading/Buying
Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Machin Forum Forum Index -> Machins to Buy, Sell or Exchange All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: