Machin Forum Forum Index Machin Forum
THE place to discuss the definitive stamp

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Issues with AOL?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
deutscherjohn
Gold Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:02 am    Post subject: Issues with AOL? Reply with quote

Hi all has anyone else experienced a problem in joining this site or any other with an AOL email address? I tried to join several times with my normal AOL address but I kept getting a message back saying that it was banned but no explanation. I have never previously been banned from anywhere or even had warnings. It makes me feel like I am maybe a hooligan lol.
I then used my Gmail address which I have only ever used before to get motor insurance quotes for my father & Hey Presto I am now a member. Regards to you all.
deutscherjohn
Gold Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Banned Reply with quote

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Just found the answer to this posted last year in Forum Issues soz Dave & for wastin' anyones' time but would still be interested in answers about other sites & maybe we could get AOL to clean up their act
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Machin Forum Forum Index -> Site Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: