Machin Forum Forum Index Machin Forum
THE place to discuss the definitive stamp

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deegam Report #94

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdj1122
Machin Man

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:05 pm    Post subject: Deegam Report #94 Reply with quote

The latest edition of the Deegam Reports (#94- August 15th. 2011) has been released a week or so early. As usual it contains useful information about the Machin series.
http://www.deegam.com/reports/dgr94.pdf
Notably there is some newly discovered information about the "Daggar Perforation" of the 1998 NVI issues.

Also a description of the recent 2 Edinburgh Castle Forgery which is followed by even more interesting discovery of another and apparently more difficult to detect forgery of the 1st class Gold NVI stamps.

And Doug tries to put an end to what must be an annoying kerfuffle concerning his generous permissions to use the special "Deegam" value types and setting systems in dealers catalogues. Users of the MCC catalog might find it both informative and amusing as Doug explains that the whole thing could have been settled easily without involving courts or lawyers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Machin Forum Forum Index -> Deegam All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: