Machin Forum Forum Index Machin Forum
THE place to discuss the definitive stamp

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deegam Update #89

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdj1122
Machin Man

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:08 pm    Post subject: Deegam Update #89 Reply with quote

The latest Deegam Update has been uploaded a bit early and those who have been following the Machin Saga for years know that when Doug is early it is because he has some interesting issues to deal with and often a few misconceptions to correct.
Update # 89 includes discussions about these areas;

[ 1] The Security NVI coil with no overprint.
    [ 2] That year dates are being applied to all security definitives.
    [ 3] Also, there is a Table of SAP numbers for security definitives.
    [ 4] Doug explains the listing policy for the Machin Horizon labels and provides 17 illustrations of the different variations.
    [ 5] There is a discussion of the reason there is a missing colour variety of the Wales 1st-class stamp
    [ 6] Then there is an article showing the Country pictorial definitive head types.
    [ 7] The llustration of SAP113 is included.
    [ 8] Apparently some users are having a problem making Adobe Reader and Deegam icons visible so Doug offers a fix for that.
    [ 9] And last, but certainly not least, there is an extensive updated discussion about the use of Professor John Hedgecoe's photograph by Arnold Machin when he was designing the stamp.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Machin Forum Forum Index -> Deegam All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: